Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Not of this world...

I am so thankful for the word of God on Sunday morning. I pounded that scripture in my heart that was read in 1 John 2:15 which stated, Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. This world is only temporary. I learned not to let the cares of this world motivate me. We are so blessed to have the 5-fold ministry at our church teaching us how to strive each and every day to be like the Messiah. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, Nicole! Please cook all the dinners below and bring them to school for me to sample. ;)

    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can't wait to get it where I want it to be. I will definetly start bringing some goodies to school:)

    ReplyDelete